Saturday, August 1, 2009

With Gratitude...

Hello and welcome to Bountiful Blessings! Today's card is one I always enjoy making. I love the image and it is such fun to color. The stamp is from Stampendous and was colored with Prismas. The image and sentiment are mounted onto a textured card base. There is a ribbon on the image but I wanted to accent it a little more so I added a twisted paper ribbon to it as well. I also added a little sparkle to the flowers and bird wings with Creative Writers Glitter Paint. Thanks for stopping by and please do come back soon! Have a blessed weekend!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...I love it Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty... I like it !
    Well done Vicki!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job coloring that intricate image! You must be very patient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this, such a cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty - I love the little birdhouses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card - the addition of the paper ribbon is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the ribbon and the coloring you've done. Very sweet stamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki this is very pretty hun!!! Love it:)

    Also wanted to let you know that ive left something for you on my blog!!! Im sooo glad that weve met:) Hugs to you,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! Love that coloring.......it's just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I love anything with birds and birdhouses! You colored this beautifully and I really like the added paper ribbon, the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!!! Love the coloring and sparkle, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!