Thursday, August 20, 2009

Apple Blossom Wishes

Is it Friday yet?!?! It sure seems like it should be! Busy busy week! The schedule this week is what prompted me to make a purely simple card. The photo is not my best but I think you can see the outline anyway. lol! It is a gray and white card accented with pink. I love the flying birds and the apple blossoms. I used silver Stickles to make the centers of each. Although this card should probably be used for an engagement or wedding, I am thinking to use it for some family we have not seen for some time. I may add a ribbon or another blossom before I mail it, but I doubt it! I am starting to like the clean lines just as they are! Hope you are having a great week and you will stop by again soon! Blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The stickles work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and elegant! Wonderful, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the addition of the stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card. I do like clean lines at times. It could be sent to most anyone for any reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty hun!!! Beautiful job:)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the apple blossoms. It looks like little brads in the middle, great job on the stickles! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! The color combo is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Vicki,
    I am giving you the Kreativ Blogger Award.
    Please visit my blog to find out more!!
    Your cards are beautiful, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! Wouldn't change or add a thing. It's beautiful just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty how you stamped the birds on the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a beautiful image, pretty card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicki

    This is just beautiful. Love the simple and clean look that your were going for. The stamps are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out beautiful Vicki...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi vicki.. visiting your blog is always such a nice part of my blog browsing..

    this card is beautiful vicki...
    and congrads on your wonderful award..which is so well deserved!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi there, I think your card is beautiful without anything else..glad I'm here while blog surfing,,,yours is lovely :)))
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the black and white, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colors, the grey is a really nice change from black. The card is gorgeous, I don't think you need any ribbon, perfect as is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!