Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweet Dreamers Challenge #5: Eyelets Galore

Hi Everyone! Today's card was made for our blog challenge. We were to make a card and use eyelets as accents. I decided to stay simple and use up some scraps. The sentiment is stamped with chalk ink and clear embossed on a scrapbook tag. The eyelets came on the tag so I was sure to use it. The string bows are actually the thread from a dog food bag! I know! I'm hopeless! I save everything! And, of course, have no room for anything!! This will probably be a birthday card or a thank you. Be sure to check out the other blog sisters projects! They are listed on the sidebar. Thanks for coming by and please visit often. Who knows what I will "rebless" next?!?!? Have a blessed day!

17 comments:

  1. String from a dog food bag -- that idea is so creative and eco-friendly. The color is a perfect match for this card, and the DP is bright and cheerful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so terrified of eyelets. You've inspired me to give them a try. Great card, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You always make the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one!
    Very pretty!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eyelets, and how smart to repurpose the thread from a dog food bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, cheery, summery, CUTE card! Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicki, love the use of the string from your dog food bag. Way to recycle! Glad you are back to feeling inspired to make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card is awesome!! Who would have thought to save string from a dog food bag???
    It goes perfect on the card!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki!!! I love the way you used the eyelets---really love it! You ARE the recycling queen! Fantastic job on the challenge- as usual :)
    Big hugs,
    Karli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww this is way tooo cute!! Love the sentiment on this:)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seniment is wonderful on this card with the strings...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. another spectacular card- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!