Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet Dreamers' Challenge #4 Word Has It...

Good Morning All! Sweet Dreamers Blog Group has a new challenge this week. We were to make a card where the sentiment was the focal point. I immediately thought of this stamp. I really enjoy the sentiment. I used patterned paper over card stock and used the long rectangle Nesties for the stamp. I am happy with the results and plan to send this along to a great friend. These challenges have been fun and my card stash is slowly building back up! LOL!
Hope you are enjoying them, too! Be sure to check out the other Sweet Dreamers challenge cards! The list is on the sidebar. Awesome talents! Have a blessed day!
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki!
    I left a blog award for you over at my blog!
    http://mycreativeclutter.blogspot.com/
    Amy J

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, I like the sentiment on the polka dot paper and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card - I love the sentiment!!

    ha ha - I just nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award too!! (http://kandcats.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-ladies-ink-challenge-cards-and.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous sentiment, fab card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love the ribbon....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card- sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It came out wonderful! You did a great job on your bow! Those are always the hardest for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog, and the sentiment on this card I fell in love with.

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card & I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors, just beautiful. The sentiment is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great challenge - love your sentiment and layout!!! very pretty bow :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it!!!
    so pretty + well made :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!