Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Run With the Wind!

Good Morning! Hope everyone's week has started well! Today's post is a picture I made for a horse loving friend. I had made this picture for my daughter and my friend loved it! The stamp is very large (4x6) and the image stands alone very well in a larger space. I stamped the image with SU craft ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The matboard frame is covered with wood grain wallpaper. I love this powerful image! It expresses freedom and beauty to me. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments. I look forward to each one. Have a blessed day!
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a great project! I love that image. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty project hun!!! Love the image and the wallpaper you used!!!

    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, so simple yet beautiful. The way you framed it so great. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card- I agree- love the horse images! Your Background is very interesting as well- i would love to try it with ink pads! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wonderful image framed so beautifully with these wood planks!! Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The horses look great against the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That's just so beautiful and your image is amazing. You are right, you image stands alone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and will look terrific in a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is fabulous. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful horse card! Love the wood look paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! My friend loves horses, and she would love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the image! My daughter would be in heaven with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!