Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blessed Again!

I want to thank Cindy from Luciesfloozies; thatLucy has a lot of 'splainin' to do for this award! Cindy is an awesome crafter and you can view her blog here. There are a few rules that come along with this award.
To accept the award I have to do a few things:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.

Let's see...
List 7 things about me that people might find interesting:
1. I am the mother of two grown daughters
2. I am the grandmother of three awesome grandchildren
3. I am legally blind with a field of vision of less than 10%
4. I was married to a US Marine for twenty years
5. I lived in 32 places in 30 years
6. I am one of seven generations to live in the same house
7. I was in catering and floral design for over 25 years

Now, I am to name seven people who I want to receive this award
1. Sue from Crafty Sue
2. Monica from Giddy Greetings
3. Elizabeth from Soft Pencil Digital Stamps
4. Cindy from Christian Paper Crafts
5. Karli from Crafting with Class
6. CPEEP from Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
7. Jane from All Stamped Up... and No Place to Go

OK, now to let these ladies know they are nominated!
I am so blessed to "know" these ladies from their blogs and I am honored that Cindy nominated me from hers. Hope everyone has a blessed day! A blurfing I will go.....!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicki for thinking of me as worthy of this award... I am honoured.
    Congratulations to you too.
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Vicki!!! I appreciate so much you give me this award! ;)
    Wow! you´re one of seven generations to live in the same house...! It´s amazing! I love antique houses and knowing that in the house lived the past generations of your family is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks for sharing this little insight =) You are a Kreativ Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on your award. Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. I just received this award last night, but I haven't had time yet to post and gather my info for accepting it. That's my goal for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki,

    Thank you so much for the award! I got one from you and from Cindy! I had to come up with 14 things about me! That was hard! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thank you Vicki! This is my first award & it means so much that it comes from you :) Congratulations to you- you just keep racking 'em up! Hee Hee! Yikes, now I have to get this info going! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the interesting facts---you are quite a woman! God bless-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cngratulations, you absolutely deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicki, thank you so very much for this honor. It's a pleasure to get to know you better at CPC and you are always a blessings to all of us ladies there. Big hugs girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!