Wow! Am I feeling humble! I was also nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Awardby Amy of My Creative Clutter and Kirstin of All Over the Map! Thank you Ladies for making me feel awed and humbled! The previous post with the rules for this award is here. The award is also pictured on the sidebar. Gosh! This is getting hard! I can't imagine anyone wanting to know 21 facts about me! LOL! OK ... for a try at another seven...
1. I taught preschool for four years and was a substitute teacher for all grades for six years
2. I live in the mountains near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
3. Horses and deer graze in my backyard
4. I love cherry-flavored anything...from Lifesavers to pie
5. I am teased mercilessly by everyone about my love of cardboard
6. I have 2 dogs, Dusty and Molly; and four cats and a kitten (you have met Ria)
7. The only hot food I can stand to eat cold is pizza
Can I do seven more?!?!??!
1. I read cookbooks like most people read novels
2. My computer is my "significant other"
3. I hate having my picture taken
4. I have worked as a surgical assistant, home sales demonstrator, property manager, and professional volunteer along with the fields I have already mentioned
5. If I couldn't live in Tennessee, I would want to live in Charleston, SC or Asheville, NC
Can you tell I'm getting desperate here?!!?!?
6. I love to watch children's programming and movies... VeggieTales ROCK
7. My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury
Now to the nominations!
2. K Archer
9. Crafty This and That
Now for the rules one more time:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.
And I'm off to notify the nominees!
Thank you so much everyone for making this blogging experience such a fun filled part of my day! Blessings to each and every one of you!