Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tea Anyone!

Today I am sharing a card that is a favorite (and, yes, green is my favorite color!!lol!). It is a teacup patterned after the template from the Frugal Crafter here. The photo does not do the "bling" justice but I used glittered patterned cardstock to make the cup, matted to a yellow card base. The tag is stamped with Brilliance ink on a stamp from an SU tag collection. The flowers are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I used microbeads for the centers. I had a blast putting this card together and I'm saving it for just the right person who needs a little shimmer in their lives. Thanks so much for the blog visit and I hope you will come by often. I never know which of my craft "personalities" will come out next, so, we will find out together! Blessings to all!
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. This is terrific Vicki. Those microbeads are a perfect touch to the flowers!! Thanks for sharing the template!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love making cards with templates so I will be checking out the link you shared and hoping mine turns out as cute as yours. I'm sure it will make the day of whoever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glittered patterned cardstock is a perfect choice for this darling teacup, and your embellishments set it off perfectly. Great job on the teabag tag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this adorable teacup!! Absolutely precious, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way toooo sweet!!! I will have to check out the link as well!!! Thank you again, and wonderful job on this hun!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute.. I love it... love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous...I love it! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure it will cheer anyone you give it to! Lovely job you did on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi vicki.. this tea cup is adorable i have a similar template that i created for a similar card...and like using it often.. youve created a lovely card with this template! its wonderful!
    TFS!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful tea cup!! SO many details!!
    Love the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cool. TFS, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great card!! Love the design template too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling teacup. I'll have to try this sometime. Love all your projects, they all have so much detail and special touches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! Love the patterned paper and the way you did the flowers! Whoever receives this will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the cutest! i love the colors and pattern and of course the awesome shape!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your shaped card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! You did a fabulous job on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!