Friday, July 17, 2009

I Would Like to Introduce Ria!

I know this photo is not the best but I had to post it anyway! Hope you can see my 8-week-old kitten Ria sitting in my purse! I had been looking everywhere for her and never thought to look here! She was sound asleep but woke up when I took the picture.Her name is short for Victoria ( the name I and my granddaughter share) but it was appropriate for her, too, because she is only surviving kitten out of a litter of five. Needless to say, she's pretty special. It's hard to be down and out when you have this little imp around! Thanks for letting me share one of my "herd" with you! Hope you have a blessed and "Victorious" day!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I'm glad you have the "honor" of having her out of the five that didn't make it. She will be a special addition to your household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable kitty!! I love her adorable name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little beauty.... I want a kitty so badly but our old dog can't be trusted. Some day I'll have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo lovely and beautiful!!! I love cats and your kitty is adorable! I like seeing my cat into bags or boxes, they look so cute...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww....little Ria is so cute! Kitties choose the most interesting sleeping spots. They are quite talented in this area. I just posted about my daughter's all black cat today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous!!! Glad you found her and I'm sure you'll have a ball with her!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie pie! I'm a sucker for black cats, but my latest furball is calico & tabby. Glad she's found a good home with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so sweet. Bet she is spoiled already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, she is darling!!! How sweet, its sooo funny when they sleep in different places. :) she is toooo sweet!! Thank you for sharing her with us:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment for me...I am so new at this, I really appreciate your kindness. I love the new addition to your family. She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a sweet little kitty! Funny the places that they pick to hide, I never would have found her in there...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. we have just acquired a new kitten too...we call her Tilly..short for Mathilda a good "Aussie" name..lol

    my youngest daughter is also Victoria, and we call her Tori...her birth was a victory..hence the name :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness what a doll! She is beautiful. Isn't it funny sometimes the places they decide to sleep?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!