Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Blessings Flow.....


Wow! What an awesome day! I have posted my first challenge ever and now I have been blessed with this award from Cindy at Luciesfloozies- That Lucie has a lot a 'splainin' to do! Be sure to check out Cindy's blog here. She is quite the talented lady!

To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:

Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees, within your blog post and include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
To show your appreciation to the person who gave you the award, link back to their blog. Finally, comment on the recipient’s blogs, to let them know they've received the award.

So, now it is my turn to pass this on - in no special order

Mary G. at My Stampin Hide-Away
Monica at Going Green Greetings
Paige at She Who Must Stamp
Kathy at Will Stamp for Wine
Kathi at Golden Paper Dreams

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicki! What a nice surprise!
    Hugs dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you! Thanks SO much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Vicki! You are such a sweetheart! Sending Big Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vicki! That was very thoughtful. I do appreciate it.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Vicki, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!