Monday, July 27, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Hello everyone! I'm sharing a card today that took on life on its own! I just knew I wanted to use these images. The background is stamped with a leafy branch stamp. The images are stamped with craft ink and colored with Prismas. The sentiment is written in with black marker. The card is folded into thirds but almost accordion style. I had fun playing around with the fold and it still fits in a standard envelope. I'll keep this one in the stash and hope no one needs a get well card any time soon!
If you like some of what you see on this blog, why not become a follower. I never know what craft idea may show up here until it's ready to post! I would hate for you to miss something you might like! Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to stop by and I hope everyone has a great week! Blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Now that's the kind of card that I would love to get if I was sick, it's so pretty!
    You've done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Your coloring is amazing on this card. I hope you don't need to use it, but I'm sure it will be well received. I should also make some get well cards just to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! The birds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful surprise awaits the person who opens this card, Vicki! Such a sweet, sweet design with this precious row of beautifully colored birds!! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, your photo enlargements show what a great job you did with this card. Those birdies look so cute all lined up in a row like that. The fold sounds interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about sweet! I'm sure whoever receives this will feel better just by looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love fold and wonderful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and i really like what you did with the birds

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little birdies are sure to cheer up someone who's not feeling 100%! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card. Love the background and how you cut out the little birds, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! It's always fun to make a card with a different fold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Vicki...CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it! These are really great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is way to cute!!! I love the background you did, and the little birdies are darling!!!! Very sweet card, and it is going to brighten someones day!!!!

    Have a nice day hun!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love those birds and the colors you used are perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet & delightful card! Those birdies are so cute and the colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my...those birdies are just too cute. Great design and your coloring is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my...what a sweet card. I love those tiny birdies and they are colored just perfectly.

    Super job.
    Sande

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! I really love those cute little birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!