Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little Blog Candy Thank you!

Woohoo! I'm excited! Can you tell! This little blog just went over 1000 hits! That far exceeds any expectations I had! If it goes to 5000, I may get "the vapors"! As a small thank you (I wish I could do more), I want to offer this floral pop up card to a lucky winner! It is a stand alone card that can be used for any occsion where you might want to send a little bouquet. I purposely left off any sentiment for that reason. It folds flat for mailing, too. Let's see! This is my first time at this so we need to keep it interesting! Just leave a comment on this post by midnight July 12th and I will announce the winner on Monday! The winner will be chosen by "random.dog". I will put all the names on slips of paper, toss them in a jar, shake it well and throw names on the floor. Then I will call in my dog, Molly. Whatever name is under her right hind leg will be the winner! Sorry, folks, it's the best I know how to do!!

I want to thank eveyone who has visited Bountiful Blessings and a very special thank you to those who come by often. You are all precious to me and bring me great joy! Okay, let's get to blurfing some more! I've got blessings to pass around!!
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Here Molly! Come to Paige!
    Oh, yes, cute Blog Candy!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card - and now, looking for the tutorial for it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Is there a tutorial on how to do this? Congrats on 1,000 hits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Congrats on reaching 1000 hits! (I'm only at 300!) Have a wonderful evening!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 1,000 hits!! Yay you!

    That's a gorgeous card! You'll have to post directions on how you made it!

    Can I ask where you are in TN? I lived outside of Nashville for a couple of years and loved living there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that card is gorgeous! And random.dog--HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki this card is sweet. Love the random.dog process!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, I do not believe I have seen any thing like this. And what a great way to pick a name :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki CONGRATUATIONS on your first 1000 hits I wish you many many more because your blog is really worth visiting.
    I don't know if your blog candy is open to overseas... you know I live in Italy and wish to partecipate too.
    The card is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your flower project, gonna have to case that one. Very cool! Congrats on your 1000 hits too isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on reaching 1,000 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on reaching 1,000 hits! I love your flower card and I really like that it folds up flat for mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the 1000 hits!!! Your blog is great! That is really are beautiful card! I just love the "random.dog" way of picking a winner!!! Pick a good one Molly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on your blog hits! i was also so excited when i hit 10000

    your pop up floral card is wonderful blog candy... thank you for offering it to a lucky winner! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is exciting to see that counter continue to go up and up. Sending vibes to Molly to pick me as I love the card! rita w

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very very cute!!! and what a neat idea :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend hun!!! Very very pretty card!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the 1000 hits! Your projects are so pretty that you will be at 5000 in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations ... your blog is adorable!! I wish you many, many more happy blogging days!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on 1000 posts! I hope you'll share a tutorial when you get the time. Here Molly, pick me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pop up card and would love to place it in my art room:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This pop up card is so cute! I know some of my customers would LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!