Monday, July 6, 2009

My Little Chickadee

Good day to everyone! I thought I would share some details about the picture you see on my blog. This little birdhose is a cute accent piece for a windowsill or table top. It's not just a birdhouse, but also a candy box! It also makes a great gift box for small items such as jewelry. The box opens by lifting the left side of the roof. This box is made with printed cardstock on a white cardstock base. The flowers are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and 1/4" circle centers. The little bird I purchased from a craft store.The eggs are mini jelly beans. This is definitely one of my favorites. I keep the picture on my blog as it always makes me smile. I would love to design and make one of these little houses for you in your choice of colors. Just email me with your order and any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting today and blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. adorable..i always liked this birdhouse when ive seen it here on your blog YOU create the most amazing and unique projects! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loooooove this work! It´s very beautiful! I´m following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little birdhouse is really too cute!
    What a great little gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this is super cute and what a fun idea!!! Great job hun!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello hun again,
    Just wanted to let you know that when I send my cards with the ribbon treatments I just put them in a 6x6 envelope, and they are fine. Ive seen them after Ive mailed them when I went to california to visit:) if they are BIG BIG bows, then I dont mail them. I use them in giftbags or on a gift. But I only have a few with big bows. :) Hope that helps:) lol

    hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and adorable!! One of my all time fave color combos too - pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the cutest things! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This could not be more adorable! Love it. I have a thing for birdhouse and have quite a few that my brother-in-law made me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh...I love birdhouses...and this one is just toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, very creative, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's genius...so cute! I bet the recipients love those,

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really a brilliant gift - I bet the recipients of something so adorable love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute little box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute birdhouse - you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute project.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is SO adorable! What a wonderful idea! Very talented indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!