Friday, July 24, 2009

The Lion and the Lamb

Hello all! This is a prayer journal I made for our "KeenAgers" senior group at church. The journal was first posted to a new blog known as Going Green Greetings which you can find here. The image is matted to recycled cardboard and the edges sanded. The back is covered in solid paper. I used the Bind-It-All to connect the inner pages and the cover. I thought about adding ribbon; but, to me, it took away from the impact of the image. So, although simple, it still makes a bold statement! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. I love it, and it turned out beautiful hun!!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and I love the paper bag one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vicki...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's beautiful journal!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful little journal. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet effective! That image is beautiful!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, this is absolutely gorgeous! Very stunning! I just love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reusing and like your idea. The image is too good not to reuse! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty...soft and delicate. Beautiful image that you chose to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!