Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pie Slice Party Favor

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you are having a great day! I am excited today because I have just posted my first project challenge ever! The challenge is CPCH-CM15 Color Monday from Christian Paper Crafts. We were to complete a project using the colors blue, yellow and white. I immediately thought of this glittered patterned paper! What do ya think? Thanks for sharing my joy and for blessing me with your visit! Hope you will come back soon!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I love the dp you used on this lovely project!!!! This is perfect party favor hun!!!! And love your bow!!!!

    Have a lovely day!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project came out so cute Vicki and the dp you used is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, I have a surprise for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is SO CUTE! i LOVE that paper! what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a party favor!!
    Love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great project. love that dp.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks this is fabulous, I love this paper and the project is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!