Monday, July 13, 2009

Molly Has A Winner!

Yep, here she is in her favorite spot, My Bed!! But before she decided to lounge a while she did pick a winner for the blog candy card. And the winner is PAIGE! Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address and we will get your card out to you right away! We had 22 comments and Molly's foot stepped right on Paige's! Guess you could say she won by a nail (toenail that is). I want to thank all of you who participated in my little celebration! It was a lot of fun for me and Molly. But now the cats are pouting, so, I have promised them they can pick the next time!
Several have asked about the card offered as blog candy. (see previous post) It is a printed card from Print Picnic. Look under Mother's Day cards. It is a bit tedious to put together but well worth the effort. I used their pot as a template and made my own color. Then I stamped it with a flourish stamp by stamping off first. I also added Creative Writers glitter paint to the flower centers. Gotta have the bling! A sentiment card can be added into the flowers or on the base. I hope you try it and link us up so we can see your version! Okay, Molly wants to go outside so I'll catch up to you all later! Blessings to all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!
    Your Molly is such a cutie!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Paige!

    Molly is just the sweetest thing! She's welcome to come visit me anytime :) (oh no, wait til the cats hear that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is cute! Congratulations to Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thanks go out to Molly for stepping on me and to you for this awesome blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paige...& Molly...you cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!