Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Envelope Album

I want to share an envelope album today. I used white cardstock for the cover and three business size envelopes for the inner pockets. The pocket covers and the belly band are from printed paper. I also used a Fiskars border punch on the cover flap. The inner pockets have inserts for added photos or journaling. It is a bit time consuming but a relatively easy album to make. Great way to use up those business reply envelopes we are always getting in the mail. If you have questions or comments, please let me know.
Hope you will visit again soon! Blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea;) Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and gorgeous designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the patterned paper and the way to use up those business sized envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. The punched edge really adds a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty bright paper with all the white--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh vicki..i am LOVIN' this...
    the edge detail is absolutely beautiful TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki, neat idea and I love the spring colors on the band. Great job with this. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!