Thursday, April 29, 2010

...And the Birthdays Continue!


Greetings! Yippee! We made it to another weekend! Hope you have had a great week!

I am still in birthday mode as the Spring birthdays just keep on coming! Here's two cards made for orders I had.

The patterned papers are some from my stash. The green borders were cut with a Fiskars edge punch. The sentiment on the top card was stamped on a Cricut die cut. I edged the die cut with a gold gel pen.


On the purple card, I used a scallop edge punch and a die cut from the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The sentiment was stamped with a clear stamp.

Both cards have computer generated verses inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have enjoyed your visit and you will come by again soon! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

11 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to always remember birthdays! I am so bad about sendng cards! I love both of your cards- such pretty DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely. I really like the cut on the first one though, the sentiment fits perfectly inside it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are just so beautiful!!!! lovin that dahlia flower post below...keep 'em coming! you're on a wonderful roll {{{hugs}}}
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are really nice. But I specially love the dahlia on the bottom card - sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards, but love the pink and green one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards. I love the die cut on the purple one. The Storybook cartridge is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! The emblem on the second one is just GORGEOUS!!!! WOW - love it!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous. I love the big center design/sentiment and the decorative borders on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are awesome, love the pendent on the 2nd one...... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, love that amazing white flower on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go on the birthday cards Vicki! Love the flower die cut on the bottom one, so intricate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!