Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anniversary Monogram

Greetings! Hope your week is going well! We are almost to the weekend!

I have an anniversary card to share with you today. It was made for dear friends and I was so happy that I could use my Cricut to make the monogram bird! The paper is from the DCWV Sweetheart stack. I used Nesties for the layer which is stamped with the sentiment. Both the bird and the sentiment are raised on dimentionals. I also outlined these layers with a gold gel pen. I rounded the corners with my Round It All. A simple card but striking with the stock used.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will come back soon!

Blessings to you,
Vicki
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. I just adore how you used an initial in the bird motif. It is simply an amazing detail that is much appreciated. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the monogram inside the bird. Love the layout of the card and also the colors. That blue is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and I love the monogram bird! Glad you're feeling better (I read your post below - it was hilarious to read although I'm sure your frustration was not)
    Take care, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. The monogram inside the bird is so nice! Hope you are having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the initial in the bird. Great use of the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. I love the monogram in the bird and the gold outlining both the bird and the senitment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat project- I do not use my Cricut enough. I love the monogram you made on the card too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea, the monogram bird is something that your friends will never get anywhere else, truly bespoke, so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  9. The monogram bird is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors are lovely. I agree with everyone, the monogram in the bird shape looks amazing. Also. the gold gel pen you outlined the bird and sentiment with really make them pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!