Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Three


Hello and Welcome!

No, you haven't missed a day! I realize Easter has come and gone, but I want to share some cards with you that I made for my family! My love of card making seems to feel even better when I am making cards for family!

The first card was made for my oldest daughter who loves purple! The crosses and the sentiment were all cut on my Cricut with the Easter cartridge. The borders are done with a MS punch as is the butterfly. All the DP for these cards is from a DCWV stack.

The next card was for my grandson who is a teenager. He still gets a bunny, I don't care how old he gets!! The egg and rabbit are from the Easter cart and the grass is done with a MS punch. I also used tie Cricut to cut out his name. I used the ribbon slide die and the Cuttlebug for the sentiment.

The third card was for my granddaughter who is five going on fifteen! She is my horse riding pink loving princess cowgirl!! I used the same punches, dies and patterns as before. But on this rabbit, I added flocking to give him a furry feel.

These were all such fun to make and I really liked the way they came together!

Hope you had a happy and blessed Easter and your Spring is just beautiful!! Come back by when you can!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

10 comments:

  1. Vicki, these are all so wonderufl. It is so great how you tailored them to each of the recipients likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quickly racking up miles on your Cricut! Good for you :) I don't have the Easter card, but I liked all of your creations. I'm sure they loved their cards :) Big Hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable .. love each one. The flocking on the bunny is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. I bet your family loved them. The flocked bunny is so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful and I'm glad to see you are loving your Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are very nice cards! Good use of colors and punches! Shelly Macomber

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all such cute Easter cards. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are such cute Easter cards! Love the cross one it sings to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely bunch of Easter cards for your family, each individual but all linked by the purples you've used, really nice work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!