Thursday, April 22, 2010

How Sweet It Is!

Hello Friends!

I was blessed to receive this blog badge award from Linda at Payne Holler Cards! Thank you so much for thinking of me, Linda! Linda does stunning work! Be sure to visit her blog and see the beautiful projects she creates!

I would like to share this with some blogging friends who are not only sweet but so inspirational!

Cindy Stamping Therapy
Peggy The Wired Angel
Mary My Stampin Hideaway
Kathy Will Stamp for Wine
Karli Crafting with Class
Monica Giddy Greetings

I hope your week is going well and you are having some precious crafting time!

Blessings to you,
Vicki
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicki, you are always such an inspiration and you deserve all the awards you receive and more.
    Thank you!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you & thank you so much for thinking of me. What a blessing you are to all your blog friends :) Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving the award and thank you for mentioning me for the award also. It will be an honor to display it on my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, you are the sweetest. So deserving of this award and so kind to pass it on to me. Hugs my friend~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!