Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Penny Poem


Hello Everyone!

I know, day late and card short for the Easter season, but I still wanted to share these projects with you! Some things are just too fun to miss!

I made these book tags for friends and family. Very simple but really fun! I cut the tag shapes from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack. The poem is computer generated. The poem paper is chalked and shaded. I had a stash of uncirculated pennies from other projects and decided to use them here. The pennies are attached with glue dots and the poems are adhered with double sided tape. I added ribbon to the top for extra color. And that's it!

So glad you stopped by today! Hope you will visit often!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet & would be great at any holiday, I think :) TFS Vicki! Big Hugs to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute Vicki! I can't wait to use your idea next Easter! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, these are really cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki.. I thought I was the only one still to post Easter cards.. Yikes! But we will catch up one of these days. right?? Lovely card - beautiful job. Sending hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Vicki. I like your penny idea. Great way to present it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project- I love the poem! I sure hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are just so cute, Vicki. Love tags and tag-making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bookmarks are very cute. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!