Friday, June 19, 2009

Wedding Cake Slices

This is a wedding cake made of favor boxes. The pic was made "under glass" so the detail is not as bold as I would like but I think the idea still comes through. These boxes were a little different from other "cakes" I have made as these are crafted with wallpaper. The paper is deeply embossed and has a shine to it that just says "bride". It makes a beautiful centerpiece for a shower or even reception tables. If you have any questions, just send an email or leave a comment and I'll try to answer quickly. Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Click on imge to enlarge-
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. vicki..you are always so creative.. this is wodnderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is really cool. Its perfect for a bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cake! I bet that took awhile to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!