Monday, June 15, 2009

"Green" Desk Sets

These are desk sets made from recycled cardboard. I used printed paper to cover and for pen insert. Each set has mini clipboard, matching pen, calendar and post it pad. I used the Bind-It-All on the calendar/post it pad folder. These make great gifts for teachers or coworkers. Each can be made in color or theme of choice. The ones pictured are to be birthday gifts for church staff. We would love to design one especially for you or your gift giving. Please email me if you have questions or to place an order. Thanks for looking and blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Vicki - these are great. I think those pens are on sale at STaples this week for $1.00 (4pk). I want to go get some for craft show in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! whoever gets these are so lucky..Very pretty! TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. vicki! youre amazing..! these are absolutely wonderful...and make fantastic gifts! TFS!
    this super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for creating such wonderful gift items from recycled materials. The colors are all so fun and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I love that it's recycled too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun! Oh yes, green is a bonus too!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! I love your happy choice of papers. These are all yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff! These will all make wonderful gifts! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!