Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Family Member!


Hello Everyone!

I have a new addition to the herd! She's being called Missy for now! She is a Boston Terrier mix and she is a delight! I have had Bostons all my life and when the opportunity to give Missy a forever home came about, I couldn't resist! She's been here less than 24 hours and already thinks the best place to be is right by me! The terror....uh, terrier part of her personality comes through when she is around my other animals! She thinks she's bigger than all combined! LOL! I have been blessed with wonderful furry friends and Missy is a welcome addition!

Hope this finds you all having a blessed Autumn season! The color in the trees here is just starting to peak and God's beauty is all around us! The "leaf lookers" are starting to fill the roads and every weekend seems to include a festival of some sort! Fun times!

I'll leave you with a "Happy Fall Y'all!" and send you~

Blessings,
Vicki

12 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki what a cutie! And Missy, sounds like you've found the perfect place
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy is so cute!
    Happy Fall to you too!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! My grandparents always have Bostons too and I even had a couple when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh too cute. I have been wanting a boston myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!! She is adorable!!!! she is the luckiest girl to have you!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Missy is counting her blessings now that she gets to call you her momma :) So glad you both found each other & can share lots of hugs & belly rubs! Hugs to ya~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww what a sweetie! How wonderful for you...both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a cute little fur baby. Terriers are the best, so full of life and love. Many happy times to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww what a cutie - enjoy your new little "lap blanket" LOL
    hugs GF
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, she's so cute! My little Pomeranian thinks he's the biggest one in the house, too, and he's the smallest. He's so funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lucky dog to have such a great family to love her. Congratulations to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Vicki, she is SO cute! What a great little girl!!! I hope that things are working out well with this new family member!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!