Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine Award

Hello Friends!

I have been blessed once again with a blog award! I am almost embarrassed to accept this one as it is a Sunshine Award and there has been very little sunshine on my blog in the last while.

I want to thank Jennifer for this award! Jennifer is an awesome young woman! She is stationed, with her hubby and beautiful daughter, in Germany for the moment. She also happens to live in the same apartment building as my daughter and family. Jen has gone past the neighbor status and worked her way up to "family". She is always there to help out and keeps the humor going when the duty is more than dismal! One of the hardest parts of the military life is having to say goodbye to such wonderful friends. So, Jen, there will be no goodbyes....just a "see ya later"!

I would like to pass this award along to some awesome blogging friends who always make the sun shine a little brighter in my days!

Karli- always a ray of inspiration
Carrie- makes my blog time so much sweeter
Micki- a ball of sunshine all by herself
Kathy- always takes the time
Monica-a light of hope and inspiration

Please take the time to visit these wonderful ladies and you will see why I appreciate them so much! Thank you for stopping by today! It is always a joy and a blessing for me!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

8 comments:

  1. You are too sweet!!! Thank you so much for saying such nice things about me and my fam :) I certainly will be lost without Liss and Tim to keep the Lil' Luds occupied!!

    Have a great weekend!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww.....You are such a sweetie..I thank you very much for thinking of me...I don't think I look as good in my award outfit as Sandra Bullock did at the Oscars...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Vicki!
    Your blog deserves!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vicki! Well deserved since you're always so positive & a blessing to all of us. thank you hunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award Vicki. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, of course you deserve this award, you spread sunshine all around! You are so sweet to pass this on, thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki,
    Congrats on receiving this award, it is well deserved. I am honored that you chose me to pass it along to. Thank you again, you are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!