Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Five and Six...A Bit of a Mix


Good Morning All!

Today I have the fifth and sixth cards to show you made from my card kit stash! These are the last two thank you cards I am doing for a while! ( and everyone in the house says, Thank Goodness!").
I appreciate those of you who have taken this journey with me and I feel so much better about using up some long neglected kits.

The fifth card is all kit items. The card base, accent and sentiment are all from My Mind's Eye. I think I will be avoiding stripes for a while at least!! LOL!

The sixth card is also from a kit. I brought out the crimper again and used the floral embellishments from the set. I just added buttons to the centers, put the band and sentiment on and DONE!

I am so looking forward to making other kinds of cards and projects! Look out Valentine's Day...here I come!!

Thank you so much for your visit today! I promise no more thank you cards for at least the rest of the month (gotcha)!

Blessings to you,
Vicki
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards- you are using up kits AND you will have lots of lovely cards when you need them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful, my fav is the brown stripe, it would be good for a masculine thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been such a fabulous series of cards! Each one is as wonderful as the other!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of those kits. Very pretty cards! Your recipiants will definately LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki they are both very cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your cards are amazing!! I em enjoying your blog, a glitter bee sister just leaving a little love and great day wishes, Hugs, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll Vicki - lovely cheerful colors to brighten up a grey, snowy, English day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable cards, Vicki! I think the stripes are all fabulous!
    I am starting a new challenge on my blog, I would love to have you participate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I changed the 3 times a month part of the challenge to 2. I hope this will make it a bit more accessible for you to do!

    Hugs!
    Dori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty cards! Love the blue and brown stripes, and the flowers are so cute with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you feel good having all those finished!! and you don't have to "Thank" me!! I bet you are glad...LOL I like the pink one...flowers are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOooooo! I like the pink flowers! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 more great Thank You cards ,what a good set you've made

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another pair of great thank you cards. Love the button centers of the flower one and the masculine style of the blue & brown one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!