Monday, December 7, 2009

Jumbo Paperclip Bookmark

Hello! Welcome to Bountiful Blessings!

Just a simple little goodie to share today! I made several of these jumbo paperclips for a craft fair and to give out to friends.

I found the clips at Walmart in the office supply section. I punched two 2" scallop circles from white card stock. On one, I added a 3D snowflake sticker (I also found at Walmart in craft section). You could use any image or sentiment here. I joined the circles over the "open" end of the clip with glue dots. You can embellish further with ribbon but I chose to keep it simple. Glitter is beautiful but tends to make a mess for the recipient. Jewel brads and buttons are also very pretty. I packaged them in cello envelopes and added a printed topper which I stamped with snowflakes.

Quick, easy and beautiful! Gotta love it!

Have a wonderful day and I look forward to your return visit!

Blessings to you,
Vicki

14 comments:

  1. That paperclip is adorable. That would make a bookmark for someone to treasure always. Not to mention, what a great stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job as always....such a neat project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! they make such beautiful bookmarks or just to hold any paper project! way to go GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these - what a great gift! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, these are great. I should have thought of these for my daughters second grade class, I may be borrowing this idea later in the school year :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect!!! I think I'll have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these book marks... and love the snowflake design you chose for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh....these are great! I'm gonna have to pick up some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments. I truly appreciate each and every one! Have a wonderful day!